Friday, 9 December 2011

Killing a relationship

I don't know if I hate you or hate myself. I don't know if I hurt you more or you hurt me. I don't know if I'm hurting more or is it you. I don't know where it went wrong. There are too many things I just don't know. Maybe you don't too.

What I do know is that I probably have a few more tears left. I'll probably still wait for that text or call which won't come. You will pop up in my head more times than I can keep count of because I have a fairly good memory. If I could cheat a bit, I would turn the wheels of the clock back to when we were both smiling. That I never meant to hurt you, not even once and I don't like to see you looking like that, not even for a second, for whatsoever reason.

So I should probably stop plotting silly things like vengeance. And maybe someday we can both laugh about it.

2 comments:

  1. जन्म संपले तळाशी
    आणि पुसल्या मी खुणा
    तरी वाटांच्या नशीबी
    तुझ्या पायांच्या यातना

    ReplyDelete